Since the late 1970s it has been possible to provide incipient fire detection in an ever-more diverse range of applications. Generally speaking, this has provided a high degree of protection for the entire area, but with very little ability to pinpoint incident location.
For the first time it now becomes a realistic proposition to apply dedicated detection for areas which may have been borderline decisions for Incipient Detection technology in the past, or for small rooms and critical value equipment.
Stratos-Micra compliments both conventional detectors and other aspirating detectors such as the Stratos-HSSD system.
Stratos-Micra 25 is designed to provide very high sensitivity smoke detection in an ultra small package.
ClassiFire Perceptive Artificial Intelligence ensures that the detector operates at optimum sensitivity for the protected environment, without the need for complex setup. This means the product will configure itself to provide high sensitivity in a computer room or reduced sensitivity in a smoky area.
The detector is designed to fit into a Docking Station. All sampling pipes and cables are connected to the Docking Station as a first fix operation leaving the detector to be fitted during the final commissioning phase if required. This ensures that detectors are less likely to be damaged during the installation. Volt-free contacts ensure compatibility with any fire alarm
- Ultra small low cost aspirating smoke detector for easy and discreet installation
- High sensitivity provided by laser based forward light scatter for reliable early warning
- Single sampling pipe up to 50m in length (still air)
- Unique ClassiFire® Perceptive Artificial Intelligence system that dynamically adjusts the detector’s operating parameters, allowing for day to day changes in the protected environment and dust separation system contamination
- Unwanted alarms from dust are avoided using patented Dual Technology LDD 3D3 Laser Dust Discrimination and elimination system
- RS485 communications built in as standard for networking and remote communications
- CPR, LPCB, VdS, NF & CSIRO approved
- 145 x 220 x 85 mm (W x H x D)
- 2 x M20 cable entries
- 27mm OD